Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 large potatoes
- 3 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box(es) cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) bacon
- 1 cup(s) green onions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Skin potatoes, cut into chunks, salt and add to boiling water.
- Microwave cream cheese until slightly soft.
- Drain potatoes and add milk, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, butter, cheese (2cups). Mash it until creamy.
- Pour into baking dish and add more cheese, green onion & bacon on top.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables