Mashed Potatoe Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- * 4 cups frozen hash browns
- * 1 (7.6-ounce) package butter and herb mashed potato mix
- * 1 stick butter, softened
- * 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- * 1/2 cup sour cream
- * 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- * 2 cups boiling water
- * 2 cups prepared French-fried onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the hash browns. Cook for 5 minutes and drain. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked hash browns, mashed potato mix, butter, cream cheese, jack cheese, sour cream, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Stir in the boiling water. Place in a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle the onion rings over the casserole and bake for about 5 to 8 minutes longer until onions are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mashed Potatoe Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables