Mashed Potato Crust
This recipe goes with Barbecue Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Crust
Yield: Makes 1 (13- x 9-inch) crust
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare package frozen mashed potatoes according to package directions. Stir in softened cream cheese until melted. Spoon hot potato mixture evenly over hot Barbecue Pot Pie mixture; sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 425º for 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables