Mashed Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) bacon, cooked crisp
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated Cheddar
- 2 cup(s) mashed potatoes
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked
- Paula's House Seasoning
- 1 small bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- SPREAD mashed potatoes evenly on bottom of casserole dish. Layer sour cream evenly over top. Sprinkle House Seasoning to taste.
- SAUTE onion and bell pepper in butter, evenly layer over top of sour cream. Reserve butter.
- SLICE potatoes and layer over onions and bell peppers. Add Butter. Sprinkle House seasoning. Finally top with cheese.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and crumble bacon over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Georgia0922 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles