- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Prepare potatoes according to package, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir in eggs, cream cheese, and onion; fold in pimiento. Place in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch pan.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 more minutes.