- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (1 1/2 Tbsp.)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, divided
- 2 (7.76-oz.) jars oil-packed tuna fillets, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Crostini or crackers
How to Make It
Stir together mascarpone cheese, olive oil, green onion, lemon zest, and 2 tablespoons each parsley and dill in a medium bowl until blended. Flake tuna into mixture, and gently stir to combine. Stir in salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
Transfer rillettes to a serving dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon each parsley and dill. Serve with crostini or crackers.