- 1 (8-oz.) container mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 baked Chocolate Butter Cookie Crust
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries, pitted cherries, or sliced fruit
- 1/2 cup seedless blackberry jam
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
How to Make It
Beat mascarpone cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Fold in whipped cream and vanilla; spoon into prepared crust. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Arrange fruit over cheese filling. Stir together jam and liqueur; drizzle over fruit.