Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Channa dal
- 1 tablespoon(s) Rice flour
- 1 whole(s) Onion
- 5 whole(s) Green chillies
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fennel seeds
- 1 sprig(s) Coriander chopped
- 1 sprig(s) Mint chopped
- 1 sprig(s) Curry leaves
- 1 strip(s) Ginger inch
- 6 clove(s) Garlic
- 1) Soak channa dal for 3-4 hours. First grind ginger, garlic, chillies and fennel coarsely.
- 2) Then drain channa dal completely and grind coarsely.
- 3) Mix finely chopped onion, coriander and mint, salt, rice flour and curry
- 4) Keep a bowl with water and wet both hands. Make equal sized balls first for uniform sized vadas. Heat oil in kadai meanwhile. Shape each ball to flat patties of medium thickness.
- 5) Deep fry in hot oil until golden in colour,flipping once in between. Always cook in medium flame to ensure even cooking and golden colour. When you drop oil, heat should be high. Simmer after you drop all vadas and cook in medium flame until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vinodgnp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note