- 1 (8-ounce) can almond paste
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons kirsch or other cherry-flavored brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Liquid food coloring
- Combine almond paste and butter in a medium mixing bowl; beat until creamy. Add syrup, kirsch, and almond extract, beating well. Turn mixture out onto a board or marble slab dusted with powdered sugar; gradually knead 2 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar into dough.
- Knead desired food coloring into dough; mold into small fruit shapes. Let dry overnight on waxed paper. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This