Maryland White Potato Pie
Community Recipe from
- 3 whole(s) medium white potatoes cooked & mashed
- 2/3 cup(s) butter
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon extract
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 pie shell uncooked
- Combine potatoes, butter, sugar and salt. Mix well. Slowly add the rest of the ingredients. Add beaten eggs last. Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees or until knife cuts cleanly in a regular pie shell (prepared uncooked). When pie is cooled, serve with cool whip or whipped cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MoiraJacquette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note