- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins, chopped
- 1 cup black walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, soda, and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture, beating well. Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies