Maryland Moonshine Crackers
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lard, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Beat egg until light and frothy. Add milk, lard, and butter; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl; stir well. Gradually add egg mixture, beating well. Chill dough at least 2 hours.
- Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness; cut with a 1 1/2-inch biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush tops with egg white, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note