Maryland Crab Dip
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Few dash(es) hot pepper sauce
- 3 whole(s) green onions chopped, divided
- 1 can(s) crabmeat (6 1/2 oz.) drained, flaked
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded triple cheddar cheese
- BEAT first 7 ingredients in medium bowl with mixer until creamy.
- RESERVE 1 tsp. onions. Add remaining onions, crabmeat, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon into microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on high 3 min. or until heated through, stirring after 1 1/2 min. Top with remaining shredded cheese and reserved onion.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maryland Crab Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes