- 3 slices bread, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh lump crab meat, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
- Tartar sauce
How to Make It
Place bread in a large bowl; sprinkle with water to moisten. Add crab meat, eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, chopped parsley, mustard, Old Bay Seasoning, and salt; stir well. Shape mixture into twelve 4-inch patties.
Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, turning once. Drain well on paper towels. Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.