Maryland Crab Cakes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablelspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pound of lump of backfin crabmeat
- Combine eggs, parsley flakes, Old Bay, Dijon mustard, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and bread crumbs in a bowl and mix well. Add the crabmeat and mix gently to combine.
- Shape the crab mixture into 4 cakes. Arrange the crab cakes on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra parsley flakes. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Holly6226 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes