Maryland Crab Cake Salad
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup seeded, finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Gently fold in crabmeat. When crabmeat is evenly coated, fold in bell pepper, cucumber, and green onion.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet. Add breadcrumbs and cook, stirring frequently, over high heat 4 minutes or until golden brown and toasted.
- Serve crabmeat salad over mixed greens, and top each serving with toasted breadcrumbs.
- Wine note: Pour a 2005 New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, such as the 2005 Huia Sauvignon Blanc.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This