Mary Starr Pound Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening (Crisco) cream with next 2
- 2 cup(s) sugar cream
- 1/2 cup(s) butter cream
- 2 cup(s) flour all purpose add
- 6 whole(s) eggs add one at a time; beat for 10 min on med. speed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla add
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond flavoring add
- Cream first three ingredients. Slowly, add flour and eggs (one at a time). Beat on medium speed for 10 minutes. Add vanilla and almond and mix. Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Murchie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mary Starr Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes