Mary's "SECRET RECIPE" BBQ Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 rack(s) Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 bottle(s) Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Wrap each rib in aluminum foil and bake on a cookie sheet for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove cookie sheet from oven, unwrap ribs and bush a generous amount of Masterpiece ORIGINAL BBQ sauce on both sides of the ribs. And re-wrap the rib piece in the same aluminum foil piece.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees and cook on the cookie sheet for another hour.
- After 1 hour, remove cookie sheet from the oven, open up the tin foil and spread another generous amount of BBQ sauce over the meaty side of the ribs. Put the ribs back in the oven - DO NOT - put the foil covering back on the ribs....leave it open. Bake for another 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tallmary1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note