Mary's Pasta Con Brocolli
Chicken breast is optional
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Rigatoni noodles-do not overcook
- 3 stick(s) butter
- 1 bulb(s) garlic
- 3 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 bag(s) broccoli
- 2 chicken breasts (optional)
- Cook noodles.
- Cook butter and garlic together for 10 minutes. add cream of mushroom, half-and-half.
- Add noodles and broccoli to soup mixture and put into 9x13 pan and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mary's Pasta Con Brocolli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes