Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 4 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) tabasco
- 16 ounce(s) diced tomatoes puree after drained
- 16 ounce(s) refried beans
- 4 ounce(s) montery Jack Cheese cubed
- 4 ounce(s) Chopped Green Chilis
- Brown Beef and chopped onion. Drain.
- Add other ingredients and heat until cheese melts and everything is hot.
- Serve on warm tortillas
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pandtcruse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note