Marty's Favorite Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper with most of seeds removed
- 1/4 large onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 14 Â½ ounce(s) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Put garlic and jalapeno pepper in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add rest of ingredients and pulse until desired consistency. To find our other great and healthy recipes view our website at Whole Family Healthcare
This recipe is a personal recipe added by binet32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note