- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed mik
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (20-oz.) pkg. melting chocolate, chopped
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except chocolate; mix well and chill overnight. Roll into balls the size of marbles; set on wax paper-lined baking sheets or trays.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Dip balls into chocolate and return to wax paper to cool. Makes about 6 dozen.