Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter soft
- 1 cup(s) flour self rising
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 package(s) cream cheese soften
- 1 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar mixer
- 1 cup(s) cool whip
- 2 box(es) chocolater instant pudding mix small beat
- 3 cup(s) milk beat
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 pinch(s) chips or swirls
- 4 layers
- The first 3 ingredients mix in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Pat down into a thin layer. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- The second layer - mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and fold into cool whip- spread over the completely cooled pie crust
- The third layer- 2 small boxes pudding beat with 3 C milk- set aside until very thick and spread over cream cheese mixture
- 4th layer- cool whip garnish with nuts or curls of chocolate
- refrigerate until ready to serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BoLynng and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Martha's Delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts