- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. marshmallows
- 12 white craft sticks
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Garnishes: candy sprinkles, toasted coconut, chopped nuts
- Thread 2 marshmallows on each craft stick; set aside. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Dip marshmallows into chocolate; sprinkle with favorite garnish. Cool on wax paper; store in regriferator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note