Marshmallow Nut Chocolate Cake
- Crisco® Flour No-Stick Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1 stick Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, halved
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-inch (12-cup) fluted tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, 1⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Beat in buttermilk and cocoa until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Add to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed until blended. Beat at medium speed 5 minutes. Stir in hot water. Batter will be thin. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 50 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Place cake, fluted side up, on serving plate. Cool 10 minutes.
- COMBINE powdered sugar, 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk and 2 tablespoons shortening. Beat at high speed until glossy and of desired spreading consistency. Spread over warm cake. Sprinkle with nuts and marshmallows. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve warm or cool completely
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marshmallow Nut Chocolate Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings