I'll begin by saying I haven't tried this yet but good old 7 minute frosting works great! Kinda marshmellowey and inexpensive! Don't need the orange liqueur in the recipe on this site for seven minute frosting, but it sounds good.
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Heather Chadduck
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow crème
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese, butter, marshmallow crème, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended and smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This