Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 package(s) mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoon(s) boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over low to medium heat warm the milk and sugar for 6 minutes without stirring.
- In a double boiler heat the marshmallows. When they are very soft, add boiling water, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add the vanilla. With an electric mixer on medium speed beat in the hot sugar. Keep beating until partly cool. Use at once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marshmallow Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings