These were sooo delicious!!! My chef husband whipped them up one night, to satisfy my pregnancy craving. Simple & quick too.
Marshmallow-Topped Chocolate Pudding Cakes
This perfectly portioned indulgence of Marshmallow-Topped Chocolate Pudding Cakes will make you feel like a kid again. Add a caramel drizzle and sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top for a s'mores-like treat.
More From Allyou
Bake: 18 Minutes
Total: 33 Minutes
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated fat: 16g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 136mg
- Sodium: 188mg
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Mist 4 6-oz. ramekins with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- 2. Combine butter and chocolate in a large bowl and microwave on high until almost melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth and set aside to cool. Stir in flour.
- 3. With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt until lightened and smooth, about 5 minutes. Fold in chocolate mixture.
- 4. Divide batter among ramekins; bake until cakes have risen and are cracked on top but still wet in centers, 12 to 15 minutes. Lightly press a marshmallow on top of each cake and bake until marshmallows have melted and begin to brown, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Place ramekins on a wire rack for 5 minutes to cool before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note