Marscapone Cheese Dip
Delicious, rich dip with fingerling potatoes. From Derek Berndt
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tub(s) Marscapone cheese from Trader Joe's
- 1 tub(s) Boursin herb and garlic
- 1 Medium yellow onion Carmelized
- 4 ounce(s) sour cream
- 6 clove(s) Garlic (or less)
- 1 jalapeÃ±o Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan Grated
- Pancetta cubes (flat strips, fried and chopped also work)
- Fingerling Potatoes salted and baked in foil for 35min
- Cook the onion with a little sugar a little salt and a little olive oil at med heat until Carmelized. Raise or lower as needed.
- Cook the pancetta til crisp whether they have cubes or thinly sliced (crumble if it isn't cubed)
- Mix ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by akerch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marscapone Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers