Good recipe. The whole family enjoyed it!
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 262
- Fat: 5.0g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 42.8g
- Carbohydrate: 10.1g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 674mg
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fiber: 1.0g
- Calcium: 30mg
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Combine broth and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Stir in butter. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This