- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- calories 262
- fat 5.0 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- protein 42.8 g
- carbohydrate 10.1 g
- cholesterol 104 mg
- iron 2.1 mg
- sodium 674 mg
- caloriesfromfat 18 %
- fiber 1.0 g
- calcium 30 mg
How to Make It
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal and shake to coat.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
Combine broth and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Stir in butter. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.