Marsala Chicken with Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Burst Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 head(s) Garlic
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Grape cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Dry Marsala wine
- 2-3 Just BARE hand trimmed boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Capers
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Break garlic heads into cloves, then peel each one. Toss in an oven safe pan with tomatoes and olive oil.
- Heat pan on stovetop over medium heat for about 2 minutes.: stir in 1/2 cup Marsala wine. Transfer pan to oven. Roast about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are very tender and garlic is golden. Lightly smash tomatoes with back of spoon.
- Meanwhile, place chicken between two pieces of plastic, flatten with a rolling pin or flat side of mallet until about 1/4-inch thin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken: sauté about 6 minutes or until browned and no longer pink in center. Stir capers into skillet:cook and stir 1 minute. Pour in remaining 1/2 cup wine: reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with caper sauce, topped with roasted garlic and tomatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note