Marsala Chicken with Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Burst Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 head(s) Garlic
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Grape cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Dry Marsala wine
- 2-3 Just BARE hand trimmed boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Capers
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Break garlic heads into cloves, then peel each one. Toss in an oven safe pan with tomatoes and olive oil.
- Heat pan on stovetop over medium heat for about 2 minutes.: stir in 1/2 cup Marsala wine. Transfer pan to oven. Roast about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are very tender and garlic is golden. Lightly smash tomatoes with back of spoon.
- Meanwhile, place chicken between two pieces of plastic, flatten with a rolling pin or flat side of mallet until about 1/4-inch thin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken: sauté about 6 minutes or until browned and no longer pink in center. Stir capers into skillet:cook and stir 1 minute. Pour in remaining 1/2 cup wine: reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with caper sauce, topped with roasted garlic and tomatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes