1. combine all spice-mix ingredients in large bowl and stir.
2. add the lamb and coat well in spice mix
3. put oil into casserole and lightly brown the lamb in batches over medium heat
4. return all lamb to casserole and add onions, cook stirring for 5 minutes
5. add stock, water and saffron, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover, simmer for 1 hour
6. stir in the olives and lemons, cover and simmer for 30 minutes
7. spoon into bowls over couscous, sprinkle with coriander and serve
Go to full version of