This was a nice, different way to enjoy a whiskey sour. I found that my guests that enjoyed it the most were not true bourbon drinkers, however. They found the drink a bit sweet, but would never order bourbon with sweet/sour mix anyway.
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 155
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 13mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 6 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. bourbon or rye whiskey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a pitcher or 2-pint measuring cup, dissolve orange marmalade in 3/4 cup hot water. Stir in bourbon and lemon juice. Fill six 8- to 12-oz. glasses with ice and pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup cocktail mixture into each glass, making sure each serving gets some of the orange peel that settles at the bottom of the mixture. Serve marmalade sours immediately.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per cocktail.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note