Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 4 pears (cut into halves and cored)
- 1/2 cup(s) dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange marmalade
- mint leaves (if desired)
- 1)Mix 1/3 cup marmalade and the orange juice in square microwavable dish,8x8x2-inches or round microwavable dish,8x1 1/2-inches.2)Arrange pears,cut sides down,in sauce.3)Cover tightly and microwave on high(100 0/0)until pears are almost tender when pierced with fork,4 to 6 minutes.4)Let stand 3 minutes.5)Spoon into bowls;refrigerate.6)Swirl sour cream and 1 tablespoon orange marmalade;spoon over pears.7)Garnish with mint leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes