Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 4 pears (cut into halves and cored)
- 1/2 cup(s) dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange marmalade
- mint leaves (if desired)
- 1)Mix 1/3 cup marmalade and the orange juice in square microwavable dish,8x8x2-inches or round microwavable dish,8x1 1/2-inches.2)Arrange pears,cut sides down,in sauce.3)Cover tightly and microwave on high(100 0/0)until pears are almost tender when pierced with fork,4 to 6 minutes.4)Let stand 3 minutes.5)Spoon into bowls;refrigerate.6)Swirl sour cream and 1 tablespoon orange marmalade;spoon over pears.7)Garnish with mint leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note