This frosting is sensational, very flavorful, and so easy to make. I have made this recipe a number of times to deliciously top the recipe for the Orange Marmalade-Ricotta Cupcakes. However, I think that this frosting would be great to top a chocolate cupcake, as well, since chocolate and orange go so well together.
Marmalade Buttercream Frosting
This recipe goes with Orange Marmalade-Ricotta Cupcakes with Marmalade Buttercream Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Beat first 3 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until combined. Gradually add orange juice, beating at medium speed 30 seconds or until frosting is spreadable. Beat at medium-high 30 seconds or until fluffy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts