Marmalade Baked Chicken
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) whole chicken
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Remove giblets from chicken, and discard. Rinse chicken with cold water, and pat dry. Tuck wing tips under bird, and tie legs, if desired. Place bird, breast side up, on a rack coated with vegetable cooking spray, and place rack in a roasting pan.
- Stir together orange marmalade and next 3 ingredients; pour mixture over prepared chicken in pan. Sprinkle evenly with chopped fresh parsley.
- Bake chicken at 350° for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until done, basting occasionally with pan juices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note