- 2 pound(s) ground turkey
- 3 cup(s) chopped onion (3 medium)
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce 29oz
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 29oz
- 3 can(s) ro-tel (1 original,1 mild, 1 chunky) mix & match
- 3 can(s) light kidney beans 15oz ea. w/liquid
- 2 can(s) pinto beans 15oz ea. w/liquid
- 4 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper (course)
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt (less if desired)
- 1 stalk(s) diced celery (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) water (less if desired)
- Brown Turkey with 1 cup chopped onion in skillet or stock pot over medium heat - drain fat - don't crumble meat too much.
- Add all remaining ingredients to crock pot or stock pot, cover and simmer 2-3 hrs. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Note - Original and Chunky Ro-Tel will add heat to Chili. Use all Mild if you don't like it a little spicy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Skidrow99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note