Mark Hyman's Summer Salad
Community Recipe from
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- dash(es) sea salt
- dash(es) fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large heirloom tomato, organic thickly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 large cucumber chopped
- Make the dressing: Combine the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking until the dressing thickens slightly and is emulsified.
- Assemble the salad: Combine the tomato, avocado, and cucumber in a medium bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss the salad gently to coat all the vegetables evenly and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evgamache and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes