Mark Hyman's Summer Salad
Community Recipe from
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- dash(es) sea salt
- dash(es) fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large heirloom tomato, organic thickly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 large cucumber chopped
- Make the dressing: Combine the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking until the dressing thickens slightly and is emulsified.
- Assemble the salad: Combine the tomato, avocado, and cucumber in a medium bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss the salad gently to coat all the vegetables evenly and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evgamache and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note