Mark Hyman's Raspberry Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
From "The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook" by Mark Hyman, MD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) frozen rasperries
- 4 whole(s) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 whole(s) large frozen banana
- 10 unsalted almonds
- 8 walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) spirulina powder (or blue green algae powder)
- 1 teaspoon(s) green powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and add just enough water to cover them. Blend on high speed until smooth, 1-2 minutes. If the smoothie is too thick, think it with a little water - is should be thick but drinkable. Serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evgamache and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note