Mark Hyman's Raspberry Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) frozen rasperries
- 4 whole(s) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 whole(s) large frozen banana
- 10 unsalted almonds
- 8 walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) spirulina powder (or blue green algae powder)
- 1 teaspoon(s) green powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and add just enough water to cover them. Blend on high speed until smooth, 1-2 minutes. If the smoothie is too thick, think it with a little water - is should be thick but drinkable. Serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evgamache and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note