- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces arugula (about 13 cups)
- 6 ounces marionberries or blackberries (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 ounces mild blue cheese
- calories 175
- caloriesfromfat 77 %
- protein 0.0 g
- fat 15 g
- satfat 4.2 g
- carbohydrate 7.8 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- sodium 353 mg
- cholesterol 11 mg
How to Make It
In a salad bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tsp. thyme leaves, the mustard, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
Add arugula and gently toss until leaves are coated with dressing. Add berries and gently toss. Divide among 4 salad plates. Crumble 1/2 oz. cheese on each salad. Sprinkle with remaining thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.