Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 3 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Cook zucchini in boiling salted water to cover 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- 2. Toss zucchini with remaining ingredients. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This