- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh broccoli, cut into flowerets
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 3 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, scraped and diagonally sliced
- 3 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Set aside.
Combine broccoli, cauliflower, squash, carrots, and mushrooms in a large bowl.
Pour oil mixture over vegetables, stirring gently; cover and chill 24 hours, stirring occasionally.