Marinated Vegetable Salad (Spring Garden Salad)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 3/4 cup(s) vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 can(s) Shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can(s) Small Green Peas, drained
- 1 can(s) Small Green Limas, drained
- 1 can(s) Blackeyed Peas, drained
- 1-large jar(s) Pimento
- 1 cup(s) Green Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch(es) Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) Celery, finely chopped
- Combine all vegetables in a large container.
- Combine sugar, oil, vinegar, salt & pepper in another separate container. Pour over vegetables. Mix and marinate overnight. Refrigerate.
- NOTE: This can also be used as a dip with Tortilla Chips!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Vegetable Salad (Spring Garden Salad) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads