Marinated Vegetable Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) White vinegar
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 Bay leafs
- 3 cup(s) Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Carrots Sliced 1/8 inch
- 14 ounce(s) Canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup(s) Ripe olives
- 1/2 cup(s) bottled roasted red peppers Sliced
- 2/3 cup(s) celery Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Capers
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- combine white vinegar, garlic, & bay leafs in large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine cauliflower, carrot, celery in large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Cook 1 minute. Drain. Transfer veggies to vinegar mixture. Add artichokes, olives, red peppers, olive oil & capers. Mix well. Cover refrigerate for at least 24 hours or up to 48 hours. Drain veggies, remove bay leaves. Season with salt & pepper. Will keep in fridge for 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foxiesmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes