Marinated Vegetable Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) White vinegar
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 Bay leafs
- 3 cup(s) Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Carrots Sliced 1/8 inch
- 14 ounce(s) Canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup(s) Ripe olives
- 1/2 cup(s) bottled roasted red peppers Sliced
- 2/3 cup(s) celery Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Capers
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- combine white vinegar, garlic, & bay leafs in large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine cauliflower, carrot, celery in large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Cook 1 minute. Drain. Transfer veggies to vinegar mixture. Add artichokes, olives, red peppers, olive oil & capers. Mix well. Cover refrigerate for at least 24 hours or up to 48 hours. Drain veggies, remove bay leaves. Season with salt & pepper. Will keep in fridge for 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foxiesmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note