Marinated Vegetable Platter
More From Southern Living
Grill: 12 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (16-oz.) box BARILLA Penne
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 medium-size yellow squash
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (2 medium)
- 1 (16-oz.) package fresh mozzarella cheese in water, cubed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Cut bell pepper into 1-inch-wide strips. Cut off ends of zucchini and yellow squash; cut each lengthwise into 4 equal slices. Cut onion into 3/4-inch-thick rounds.
- Grill bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 6 minutes on each side until tender. Let stand 10 minutes, and coarsely chop.
- Place pasta in a large bowl, and stir in grilled vegetables, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar and remaining ingredients; add to pasta mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note