Marinated Vegetable Appetizers
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen brussels sprouts
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 zucchini
- 4 small yellow squash
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 (5.75-ounce) can jumbo pitted ripe olives, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar jumbo pimiento-stuffed olives, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh small mushrooms
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cool.
- Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
- Cut bell peppers into thin strips. Slice onion, zucchini, and yellow squash; separate onion into rings. Cut broccoli into flowerets. Drain olives and artichoke hearts. Place vinegar mixture and vegetables in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes, and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers