Marinated Tortellini on a Stick
- 1 pound(s) (dry) tortellini
- 1/2 cup(s) of your favorite bottled dressing
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes
- 6-inch skewers for assembling
- Cook tortellini al dente according to package directions. Rinse tortellini with cold water immediately after cooking to preserve texture.
- In a large bowl, marinate cooked tortellini in dressing. Thread ingredients on a 6-inch skewer in the following order: tortellini, cherry tomato, bell pepper. To serve, insert the skewers in a melon with the bottom sliced off so the skewers will stand vertically for a mouth-watering presentation. Serve with additional dressing to dip.
- Yield: 6 to 8 snack servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note