Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 green onions chopped
- 4-6 large tomatoes cut into 6 wedges
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, in a large measuring cup or mixing bowl. Whisk well. Place tomatoes in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over. Marinate at room temperature for up to 2 hours, turning the bage occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Marinated Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads