- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried whole basil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash of ground thyme
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- Red leaf lettuce
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes and lettuce, in a medium mixing bowl; stir until well combined. Add tomatoes; toss gently to coat well. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Arrange tomatoes on individual lettuce-lined plates. Serve chilled.